The impound account, also called escrow account in some states, is set up by the mortgage lender by including the property tax and insurance costs as part of monthly payment along with the mortgage. The property tax and insurance costs are collected monthly and will be paid out when the respective payments are due.
- How does it take to get credit card application approved?
- Why would I carry credit card?
- How can I contact the credit card company?
- What is the credit limit?
- What is the Short Sale
- What is the convenience check from the credit card company?
- How to avoid credit card blocking?
- Should I transfer the balance from one credit card to another promised lower rate new credit card?
- I don’t have money to contribute to my Traditional IRA for this year at this moment, when is the last day I could do?
- What should I do if credit card is blocked?