The foreclosure is the legal process which is normally initiated by the lender, the mortgagee, or other lien holder by obtaining a court ordered termination of a borrower’s ownership on a property, when the borrower, or mortgagor, defaults on the mortgage or other lien. The foreclosure could happen 90 days after default on mortgage payment.
- I don’t have any income, can I make contribution to my Traditional IRA?
- What is Safe Harbor 401(k) retirement plan?
- How can I get a credit card?
- I don’t have enough cash to make contribution to my traditional IRA, may I use the securities I own instead?
- What is 401(k) retirement plan?
- Why would I carry credit card?
- What is Standard Tax Deduction
- Under what circumstances should I contact the credit card company?
- Do I have to have some kinds of accounts opened in the banks to get the credit cards from them?
- How much is the credit limit I can get when getting a new credit card