If you paid using your credit card to purchase the items initially, many credit card companies have in the terms that they could take 3 to 4 weeks to credit back the refund to your account. That’s probably why the merchant has processed refund, but the refund still does not show up yet.
- 1.8 I tried to rollover my traditional IRA to another, but I couldn’t because of “Frozen Deposit”, what should I do?
- How many credit cards should I carry?
- Why I couldn’t take the deduction for the contribution to my Traditional IRA?
- I overpaid my credit card balance so I have a positive balance now. What could I do about this positive balance?
- How do the credit card issuers make money?
- What is the impound account
- How many credit cards can I apply at a time?
- What might the credit card insurance cover?
- What is the principal
- Do I have to have some kinds of accounts opened in the banks to get the credit cards from them?