Bank of America
Union Bank of California
Washington Mutual Bank
Washington Mutual Bank Online Banking
Free Online Banking and Bill Pay|
Get account information at your convenience
Pay bills online—free of fees
- See account details for your eligible checking, savings, CD, loan, line of credit and mortgage accounts.
- Check account balances and payment history.
- Transfer funds between eligible Washington Mutual deposit accounts—and schedule future transfers.
- Download account information to Personal Financial Management software, such as Quicken® or Microsoft® Money.
- Save shredding time (and trees)—if you sign up to receive Online Statements, you can opt to stop getting paper statements in the mail.
- Pay virtually anyone in the United States from your eligible checking account.
- Schedule payments in advance—both one-time and recurring payments.
- Pay multiple bills quickly, from the same screen.
- See 18 months of your bill payment history.
- Get a great deal—no matter how many bills you pay each month, Personal Bill Pay service is free (subject to funds availability, of course).
Pay bills on time—guaranteed
When you initiate your payment five business days before the due date, you get On Time Guarantee
Service your accounts
- Order new checks—even order different styles for your checking account!
- Stop a payment on a deposit account check.
- Order copies of checks or paper statements.
- Update your address.
- Send secure online messages to Washington Mutual.