Bank of America
Union Bank of California
Washington Mutual Bank
Citibank Online Banking
To access you citi accounts online. You have to create a User ID and Password to access your Citi accounts online. Here's what you need on hand to create them:
Simply enter the above information when requested to do so.
- A Citibank ATM/Debit Card number
- The PIN (Personal ID Number). It's the same PIN that you use at ATMs. If you just became a Citibank customer, you should have received your PIN separately by mail.
- Any account number that's linked to your ATM/Debit Card. You can use:
- A checking account number (which appears on the bottom right of your checks)
- Any credit card number that's linked to your ATM/Debit Card.
- The number of any other linked account (you can find it on your statement)
If you're missing either your card number or PIN, please call Customer Service:
- In the New York City Metropolitan area: 627-3999
- In New York, New Jersey, Connecticut outside Metro NYC: 1-800-627-3999
- Elsewhere in the USA: 1-800-274-6660
- Outside the USA: 210-677-0065
- Text Telephone (TTY):1-800-788-0002
Online Bill Payment
Citibank's free online bill payment service lets you pay virtually any business or individual within the United States anytime, at no charge. You can quickly set up one time or recurring payments.
You can also:
There are several key limits on bill payments:
- Schedule payments up to one year in advance
- Cancel payments up to 11:59 p.m. Eastern time the day before the payment is scheduled to be sent
- The minimum payment you can make is $1.00
- The maximum payment you can make is $10,000 ($50,000 for CitiGold® customers)
- The IRS will not accept electronic bill payments